A proposal, birthday, or any other formal or informal special occasion for your loved one is an act that begins with the right words. It is crowned with jewelry that perfectly depicts your love and any other emotion you have for that person. A perfect gift is a symbol of those emotions, and this is why you should always choose what you gift.
Loved one must align the perfect place and time, and you need to choose the ideal ring. Take care of all other aspects of the ring so that you leave an impression, and that person wears it with immense pleasure.
Peora makes jewelry that is not overly expensive but made out of quality materials to look costly and to be able to stand the test of time.
Here, the ring in question is made out of silver, with the opal stone surrounded by 73 small zirconia stones.
- Manufacturer – Peora
- Material – Silver and gemstone
- Metal- Sterling silver
- Stone – opal along with 73 small stones
- Stone Shape – round
- Creation of the rock – Synthetic/Heat-treated
- Colors of the stone – white
Characteristics and reviews
- This is the ring with a fascinating and luxurious appearance to it – the cubic zirconia set surrounds opal, and the entire ring has a somewhat “old school” look. It is reminiscent of old engagement rings
- Has good quality – the ring comes with the certificate of assurance and guarantee
- It comes in various sizes from5 to 9, comfortable, with diverse creation. Stones sparkle in the light and has a rhodium finish coat that ensures you will not develop an allergy or that you will have an ugly mark from it
- The ring comes with an attractive gift-ready case, suitable for any meaningful occasion
60 dollars – luxury vintage ring, totally worth it
It has cute, beautifully cut, comes in the gift box, and it is one of those rings that are too shining; you can lift every outfit you are wearing.
The sizing is perfect – to make it last longer, maintain it by cleaning it with baking soda, for example. Simple and cheap, but effective, be careful not to be though because of the small stones.
It will stay shiny and seem brand new, thanks to the high quality of the ring and its design. Opal changes color on the light, making it even more special.
Unique Ring for Special Occasions
This is an excellent engagement ring that can be used for any other special occasion. You don’t have to spend much more money if you want high-quality jewelry. One notice for those who are extra clumsy, they need to take care of the ring because 73 small stones could fall from it, so be careful.
The roundness of the stone is suitable for any finger, and it makes it even thinner. In any way, 60 dollars well spent; if you do not want to pay ten times that price for gold and some other stones, this is a reasonable price for an elegant ring.