Even though fashion trends change all of them, it is also true that some trends never go out of style. Earrings made out of quality materials, white gold, and some stone (natural or synthetic) are winning combinations!
Here, this is just one combination that has a reasonable price!
- Manufacturer – Peora
- Material – Gold and Gemstone
- Metal – 14k White Gold
- Stone – Opal
- Number of Stones – 2
- Color of the Stone – White
- The shape of the Stone – Cushion cut
- Creation of the Stone – Synthetic/Heat Treated
- Setting – Solitaire
- Back finding – Post with the friction back
Characteristics and Reviews
- As a company that makes them, Peora states that their goal is to make beautiful, affordable jewelry that you can wear daily. On some extraordinary occasions, like a wedding or engagement party.
- Honestly, look flattering on the ears, and the back of the earring is firm, so it is secure that it will not fall, as many have problems with this type of earrings.
- Make a great gift since they come in a jewelry box that looks so luxurious.
- The company has excellent customer service and can replace any item you want that you are not happy with for whatever reason. They have customer support available all the time.
- Have in mind that all jewelry made out of opal stones (natural or synthetic) can shine on a different tone and seem different. Some people love it.
- This piece, just like all of the Peoras other items, comes with the Certificate of Authenticity.
They are great for the price since the white gold is excellent and firm enough to fit a stone of this size, and it looks awe-inspiring on ears.
They cost $149.99, and for that money, you buy a white gold that never goes out of style.
Many people like to buy expensive jewelry, for example, cost more than 400 dollars, but do not have or do not want to give so much money. This set is a fantastic alternative for all those luxury item lovers. As reviews show, they look so expensive!
Shine bright like a diamond, pink and orange blush to them
Some reviewers have stated that this set of earrings is so good that they could pass just like a diamond. They come in a fantastic big-box. The opal here is so stunning that it has some white with beautiful shades that come with some peachy tone to it—highly recommended by the reviewers.
Pretty and sparkly, but some people have stated that the color was not what they have expected and that the stones were loose in the setting.
Some say that the set color is too pale and how stones are not the same size, but that the difference between them is minor. It could make a fantastic gift for any celebration, perfect for those who want to complement their look with something pure and straightforward but fiery.