In the past, jewels were used to decorate the mummies of rulers to live in abundance and prosperity in the other world. Mummies with beautiful crowns, necklaces, bracelets, and rings were found all around the world. Just one look at this jewelry was enough to determine that it was definitely not intended for ordinary people. These were extravagant and over the top pieces of jewelry.
Today, ordinary people could wear any type of jewels they want -cheap, expensive, vintage, antique, modern, etc. There are so many styles and manufacturers to choose from. But, there are some classics with a twist, like this Peora Black Opal silver necklace.
Manufacturer – Peora
Material – Metal and Gemstone
Metal – 925 Sterling Silver
Stone – Opal
The Creation of the Stone – Synthetic/ Heat-treated
The Shape of the Stone – Pear
Number of stones – 1
The Color of the Stone – Black
Setting – Prong
Chain – Box
Clasp – Spring ring
Characteristics and Reviews
- The most prominent feature of this beautiful necklace is its color – it comes from 1 Carat Peora Black Opal, which has different orange, blue, and green shades. The pendant has such an impressive antique form; it is like an expensive vintage piece. It is both refined and powerful at the same time.
- Peora, the company that makes this necklace, states that all of their items have high quality – made out of quality materials. This item, just like any other form of Peora, comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Prongs tightly grasp the Opal, guaranteeing it does not fall out.
- You do not have to worry about any allergies, and this item is hypoallergenic.
- This Victorian-inspired necklace comes with a gift-ready gift box – perfect for a present.
Numerous reviewers have said how they are surprised with this necklace’s quality; for this price, you receive a quality statement necklace. It comes with the long-chain, in a beautiful box! The price for this “antique” item is $39.99, so for less than 40 dollars, a vintage look is yours. High quality and the chain are secure – some say that this necklace is small.
So many reviewers agree that this is one sophisticated piece that can be, for you, an undeniable statement item. It is a Victorian-inspired, solitaire setting necklace. It is suitable for any special occasion or for everyday wear, for those who are bolder.
Some people have said that the necklace they have received does not look like it in the photo, in the sense that the Opal has a different color.
But the most notable characteristic of any opal, natural or created, is its color. Some reviewers have stated that this jewelry item looks even better in the light because of the changing hues (red, blue, and green colors).
Some say it is perfect for younger people, because it brings an exciting style, and the necklace itself is not too large.